Wednesday, February 10, 2010

To Catch A Ghost, Part 2

Well...the test results say that my house is ghost free.

I had hoped against hope that the cat toys would be in a different location, but they weren't. They were exactly where I had left them. I can't honestly say that I had expected otherwise, but there was the slightest bit of hope that I would be wrong.

Death of a loved one, whether it be a human or a pet is a tramatic experience that takes months, sometimes years to recover from. We cling to the hope that we can still somehow connect - whether spirtually or paranormally, only to discover that in time those feelings often weaken or go away for good.

I'm still not one hundred per cent convinced that a form of Willy isn't floating around my house somewhere, which gives me the sad realization that I haven't fully recovered from the loss.

1 comment:

Queenmatrai said...

I still believe that Willy might be around...